Connecting Recruiters is currently overwhelmed with a large portfolio of work. Please find a summary of roles below, I encourage all Senior Recruiters to call me for more information, so an in depth discussion can be had. Cheers, Andrea.
- General Manager / Business Manager: Move away from full time billing to a role where the focus is on managing an established office of 20 staff. Operations, full control over budget and staff management Executive Salary.
- IT Manager. Managing a team of 4 people (growing this to 6 people). Boutique Recruiter. Very general salary. Bring your wealth of IT experience and step away from billing full time. Focus is on management and getting the team under you to perform
- Business Support Manager. Managing a team of 6 business support consultants. Successful and established brand.
- Training and Development Manager within the IT industry. Train, develop and mentor junior recruitment staff. Run individual and personalized training programs and provide ongoing development
- Business Support Recruitment Consultant. Established brand. Fun, dynamic and successful team
- Digital IT Recruitment Consultant. Flexibility, strong pipeline of work within a dynamic and innovative team
- Civil Engineering and Infrastructure roles across three different agencies – high demand and lots of discussion to be had here!
- Senior Accounting and Finance and Accounting Support Recruiters – several options available
- Account Management within the IT Industry – focus on maintaining current clients and winning new clients
- Candidate Resourcer – supporting 3 senior consultants within property and construction
- Property and Construction Recruiter for a boutique agency offering amazing flexibility, work/life balance and a warm desk to get your going.
- 3 x Entry level / Graduate roles across 5 different recruitment agencies – full training provided
These are only some of the opportunities I have on! I can’t keep up, so call now to chat further ! Andrea.