Connecting Recruiters is overwhelmed with a large amount of incoming work for 2019! I am currently engaged in some high end executive recruitment work, senior recruitment work, in addition to entry level roles. I have all areas of the market covered, depending on your experience. Please call me to discuss the roles in more detail, here is a brief run down!
- General Manager / Business Manager: Move away from full time billing to a role where the focus is on managing an established office of 20 staff. Operations, full control over budget and staff management Executive Salary.
- General Manager – open up a Melbourne office for a global established recruiter.
- Business Manager – Move away from full time billing with a focus on Business Operations.
- IT Recruitment Manager – Is it time to move away from full function recruitment? Into a role that is focused on managing those under you? Strategic Management position for a boutique recruiter.
- IT Manager. Managing a team of 4 people (growing this to 6 people). Boutique Recruiter. Very general salary. Bring your wealth of IT experience and step away from billing full time. Focus is on management and getting the team under you to perform
- Business Support Manager. Managing a team of 6 business support consultants. Successful and established brand.
- Training and Development Manager within the IT industry. Train, develop and mentor junior recruitment staff. Run individual and personalized training programs and provide ongoing development
- Property & Construction Recruiters – are in high demand across 6 established agencies I am currently working with in this sector.
- Business Support Recruitment Consultant. Established brand. Fun, dynamic and successful team
- Digital IT Recruitment Consultant. Flexibility, strong pipeline of work within a dynamic and innovative team
- Civil Engineering and Infrastructure roles across three different agencies – high demand and lots of discussion to be had here!
- Senior Accounting and Finance and Accounting Support Recruiters – several options available
- Account Management within the IT Industry – focus on maintaining current clients and winning new clients
- Property and Construction Recruiter for a boutique agency offering amazing flexibility, work/life balance and a warm desk to get your going.
- 3 x Entry level / Graduate roles across 5 different recruitment agencies – full training provided
These are only some of the opportunities I have on! I can’t keep up, so call now to chat further ! Andrea.